11.27.2009

Left To Wonder.

He was a brand new soul.
My mystery of masculinity,
All of him was unknown.
I was intimidated because he was so grown,
Instantly addicted when I realized his slightest touch could make me moan.
In over my head I felt,
But I would not dare reveal my doubt on the situation we were delt.
His embrace was the kind that lit a fire beneath my bones,
And there was no jeopardizing calling his body my home.
Unraveling his many folds became my quest,
Barely realizing this would be my hardest test.
His surface held magnificent appeal,
But it was crucial that I figure out his real.
If you switch up the view,
you'll see that my possibilities of this were few.
How could I strip him to his core
When I myself was layering up with more?
To be in a relationship
You must abandon your selfish-ship.
I didn't let him in, in fear of fear of him walking out.
Then he did the same,
but only because of my pretentious game.
This shined a permanent red light on our car,
And prohibited us from ever going far.
Now it seems the questions still linger in our heads,
Making themselves most apparent when we're lying lonely in our beds.
I guess wonders of what could've been, should've been or would've been we will just direct to the stars,
And forever live with this curiosity of who we each really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment