12.07.2009

Lack There Of

Lately i thought i've been losing it,
my neglection feels like i've been abusing it,
and i've wondered if i'm still even allured to it?
by being unsure my words have come out un-pure,
unpurity feeds me uncertainty
and the uncertainty digests as scrutiny.
judging myself
i make a nervous wreck of myself
this has to be disastrous to my health.
sweaty palms are doing me wrong,
i can't think
when i'm fighting to keep a grip.
questioning my talent?
there's no way my mind's that bent!
it has to be you who's caused this torment.
you soak in my blood,
using my cells as a raft to reach my brain above.
inflicting memories that appear as tragedies
playing like full screen movies
blocking whatever else there is to see.
basically blinded by your power
my inspiration has gone sour.

1 comment: