5.06.2011

worry my life away.

There is poison flowing through my veins,
I feel it spreading to every part of me.
It swims with my blood and now my heart is at risk.
If it's as deadly as it seems, this pump will be the last of me.
Right now is all I have, but right now has me so sad.
I was oblivious to the poison's entry. Perhaps it conned it's way in-
like the picking of my pocket while a friend goes in for a hug.
It hurts that much; an open wound that burns at the touch.
My body's aching for a revolution, but this disease takes me far from my heart's desire; into the darkness, dimming the light of me.
I am only human, but can I endure such trauma?
I disassociate from this wilderness because no one can relate. I see people living their lives - making money and making decisions; sticking to decisions and elevating with experiences. I see the floor beneath my feet and it hasn't changed in hundreds of weeks. I don't see life in my life - I see regret and living without cause and effect. I don't know how to pursue a beautiful life - working toward a dream - I'm a hypocrite stuck in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment