4.15.2011



Sat upon the Earth alone,
there is no life around me.
When energy passes,
it doesn't see me here.
Waiting,
like an invisible person to be seen clear.

From my indian style,
the world is rather small.
The blades of grass are just beneath me,
so close to me,
yet I cannot fathom how they root across the continent.

Who is sitting at the farthest stretch of the same root?
Are they waiting like me?
Or is their colorful soul set free?

The clouds above me
float innocently.
Parading along, singing a song,
I wonder what lovers are looking up
engaged in the same free show.

Soft wind kisses my cheek,
with a chilling effect,
it runs through every body it meets.

Suddenly, I am not alone.

The world has given me natural comfort.
The atmosphere has hugged me,
and the soil recharged me.

Energy from the green is what I need.
The spirit that is recycled amongst humanity,
the soul of Mother Earth
which sings to us our harmonious worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment