4.13.2011

As quoted from Leo Buscaglia;

"To use it all up is Love..."

1. Each day I promise myself not to try to solve all of my life problems at once.

2. Starting each day I will try to learn something new about me, about you and about the world we live in - so that I may continue to experience all things as if they have been newly born.

3. Starting each day I shall remember to communicate my joy as well as my despair - so that we can know eachother better.

4. Starting each day I shall remind myself to really listen to you and try to hear your point of view, and discover the least threatning way of giving you mine - remembering that we are both growing and changing in a hundred different ways.

5. And starting each day I shall remind myself that I'm a human being - and shall not demand perfection from you until I myself am perfect. (So you're safe.)

6. Starting each day I shall strive to be more aware of the beautiful things in our world. I know there is ugliness, but there is also beauty and don't let them tell you any differently.

7. Starting each day I will remind myself to reach out and touch you with my words, with my eyes, and with my fingers; because I don't want to miss out on feeling you.

8. And starting each day I will dedicate myself to the process of being a Lover, and then see what happens...

"If you were to define Love, the only word big enough to engulf it all would be Life."

No comments:

Post a Comment