10.24.2009

Be Seen, In the Scene!




BeScene's bang is echoing all through out Miami, with hopes that our vibrations can some day shake up New York City. This is my dream, to write for a publication whose style, idea's & inspiration can influence the world. I never thought it would find me so soon. I was praying for an opportunity and then one night I met beScene Magazine. Their innovative concept and tremendous motivation devoured all of me; this is the only team I want to a part of and the magazine the world definitely needs to see! It's all about US, you & me, and everything that we could possibly be!
We need your support and loyal following because this could be the best thing Miami has happening! ;)

beSceneMAG.com
Out November 1st, 2009!

So Fresh & So Clean, Livin' the Dream All Up in the Scene ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment