2.17.2011

My focus and Attention isn't in any of this...

It's a race of the masses and I'm compared to molasses.
What's important to them is insignificant to me...
I can't find the worth in living to make monetary.

For even if they hate it,
even if they're soul broke,
They still push for disguise,
for fantasies and lies...
Because they'd rather get approval,
then face the truh that I know.

It wasn't meant to be this way,
I never wanted to judge...
I know exactly how it hurts,
all I want is Love...

But when the money judged me because I didn't commit to fake,
how did it figure I'd react when my soul was at stake?

So I will be no fool,
but do what keeps me full: mind, heart and belly...
to learn what appetites my bite so I never end up settling.

If it sounds like I've figured it out,
I'm not even close...

I'm restless 'cause I'm relentless and can't respect the routine.
I can't push for something false,
or study strategies to manipulate the costs...
Or learn the ways of a beaurocratic boss in hopes of one day getting a day off.
I can't say yes to the crooked system.
I can't read my school books without thinking it's all twisted.

That's why I cannot focus...
that's why I'm in it deep...
Because I cannot believe that people don't fucking see.


((this prose is an act of defense
to the values of man that have been put to the test.))

No comments:

Post a Comment